Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, May 30, 2013

[REVIEW] Etude House My Lash Serum

Hi guys :D
I'll be reviewing this Etude House Lash Serum. I never tried any of Etude House lash serum either this one or the Dr.Lash one but I heard that the Dr.Lash sting the eyes pretty bad 0.0

So last month, cathyjoy.com sent me this for review purpose. Thank you so much :D
I'm excited to try this lash serum because I never really cared about my lashes before this.

As you might know, I'm a heavy mascara user and I used mascara almost everyday for more than 10 hours per day. When they sent me this, I do some research about taking care of lashes and I saw many DIY tips and how to take of lashes daily. Some says that their lashes fall pretty frequently and that's totally hit me.

I do realize that I have my lashes fall off pretty frequent and that's because it is too dry or either it can't breathe properly because I did not clean my lashes properly or wearing mascara for too long :(

They also sent me samples! I was excited to receive the cotton fit bb cream sample that time because I haven't tried it out yet..hehe :D




The consistency is a bit jelly-like and it doesn't sting my eyes :D

Sorry for the unbalance picture lighting. The left one for the top and bottom are taken at different time and different lighting. I supposed to capture the unwet lashes for "before" picture but *sigh*..I mistakenly deleted it :(

The right picture was taken a while ago and that's about a month after the left picture. The open eyes picture did not show much difference but if you look carefully on the close eye picture on the right, my lashes looks fuller and looks healthy too!

To be honest, I wear this serum for straight two weeks before I went to sleep. At the time, there is no lashes fall off..seriously, NO. I was so happy because I actually realize without falling off, my lashes looks fuller and I have no complains to the mascara I used at that time if they're not working properly..haha XD

But on the third week, I started getting busy with tests and quizzes and also my finals, I forgot to wear this on daily basis. I saw the my lashes start to fall off again like it used too ;(
Though, I had no time to care about my face too. So I won't be showing my face anytime soon because it is in the terrible state.lol

So, starting this week, I use the serum again and wallah, no lashes falling off and it became quite healthy since I stayed at home and no make-up so I used this twice, first in the morning and one before going to bed.

Awesome right? Some readers already told that they used this lash serum too and stocked up a lot! I guess I should be doing the same anytime soon :D

If you're interested, please take a look at cathyjoy.com
They currently have sales going on which is when you buy a piece of Etude House Lash Serum, you'll get an Etude House Missing U I Can Fly Hand Cream for FREE!How amazing is that? The last time I bought the hand cream for about RM11+ and if you take this promotion, you already save RM11!

So grab it fast before it sold out!

CLICK HERE 

Visit their facebook page : Cathyjoy Collection


For Skin79 lovers!


Thank you for reading!
marvelikalife@gmail.com

10 comments:

Jessica Liani Suwitro said...

wow it worked..
does it give clingy sensation to the eyes? i've been using eye serum and sometimes it happened

Mizu said...

hmm..it doesn't happen to me at all...

Junjun said...

Wow, this looks pretty nice! o:
Are the effects permanent? >u<

Mizu said...

I'm sure it is :D

Junjun said...

o: I'll have to look into this then! Thank you for the review~

Fräulein Schnee said...

This looks really promising. I was wondering about the effect of this product. Thanks for sharing!
http://berriesinthesnow.blogspot.de

Mizu said...

You're much welcome :D

Mizu said...

You're very welcome :D

Steph said...

bought this product two months ago. at the start it does make my eyelashes look longer but recently i realized my eye lashes been falling off like crazy. could it be this product? before using this product i have never experienced any excessive loss of eyelash.

Mizu said...

Really?? I only used this for about 2 weeks and then stop becoz I misplaced it. If you think that this is the cause, you should stop using it before it went any worse.

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D