Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Monday, April 9, 2012

[REVIEW]Biore Cleansing Oil

Just to cover back my past few days that I haven't blog anything,today I'm going to post a lot!

This product is from my March haul which I almost forgot to review..oh my..

My Hada Labo Cleansing Oil is finished I'm looking for a new cleansing oil(in case that I suddenly wore my BB cream back) and I think of this one which I really wanted to buy this for so long.Sorry,my Hada Labo pictures was way clearer than this but I hope it is okay..heehe


the safety cap ^_^

 i don't know if you can actually sees the liquid(?) because it was very translucent.

It dissolves easily with water just like Hada Labo Cleansing oil coz the liquid turns white after dissolving with water.

Ingredients :
Mineral oil, PEG-12 Laurate, Isododecane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polygryceryl-2 Isostearate, Decyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 85, Glyceryl Oleate, Isostearic Acid, Isostearyl Glyceryl Ether, Mysristyl Alcohol, Isostearyl Glyceryl Pentaerythtyl Ether, Alcohol, BHT, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Phosporic Acid.

How to use :
1 - Make sure your face and hand is dry.After that put some amount of the liquid that you want.I suggest you won't put a lot.Two pumps were okay for all over the face.
2 -  Spread the liquid all over your face and massage a bit especially on your waterproof mascara.
3 - After that you can wash off your face like normal till the white liquid disappear.

My verdict :
This cleansing oil really does a very great smell like raspberry+blueberry+strawberry smell which was really good!I love the smell so much!It somehow makes me happy to have this smell while cleaning my face ^_^

I would say that this really cleanse my face well especially BB cream and my waterproof mascara!Yeay,even Hada Labo cleansing oil can't remove the waterproof mascara~

I don't even have to wash my face again because this products doesn't leave any oily or sticky feeling on my face plus it was very moisturizing!No wonder this is the No.1 Makeup Remover in Japan!

But the one that may be the downside of this product that it contains MINERAL OIL,ALCOHOL AND FRAGRANCE. T^T

Anyway,it was stated in the description that this won't clog your pores so I think the mineral oil in the ingredients wouldn't be so bad.

Thanks for reading,anything you wanna ask,feel free to leave a comment. ^_^



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D