Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

[REVIEW]Etude House Juicy Pop Tube and Face Color Corset

Hello..finally I'm back with other review this time..I know a lot of bloggers have reviewed this but I just want to make my own..

I went to Etude House last time to see the new line, Aura Nymph.When I saw about the news of this new line,I said to myself,this type were not gonna suit the oily skin or the combination skin people.

and it was perfectly true when I tried it on the store..it have quite shining-like(the volumer) and its quite wet too..

There was no sales at this time so all products were 3x expensive than in Korea.

but then I don't wanna leave with empty hands so I grabbed this two items with me.


This is the Juicy Pop Tube in #Cherryade..

quite small in size cost RM12.90

but I think most of this type of tube glosses have the similar size.

Love the tip coz it makes me easier to swatch on the lip..

got strawberry-cherry smell n a slight taste..feels like I'm going to lick it!

Looks on my lips..its quite sheer and shiny!

I love it!

More verdicts :
Stay long about 4 hours..
Got a nice color,the color won't fade in 5 hours but the glossy look will.
Got 5 colors in total so try it~
I would re-purchase!


This is the Face Color Corset in Pink Lady.

This is the last one in Msia Etude House store in Berjaya Times Square!wohoo!

The design is so cute..I likeee~

the color is not very pigmented,the type that I like because you will never got the extra blush looks with one swatch.

The color show up really well on face with subtle pinky-red.

Stay really long because I still see it on my oily face after the end of the day~

Very recommended!


4 comments:

Dylanarman said...

The aforementioned few houses affection afresh and again.

HOA Board Of Directors

Anonymous said...

your lips are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

Mizu said...

@nicole thanks so much!

Thomaschrishan said...

The debate could go on and on without resolution as either or both are good as investment.

open loop inhibitors

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D