Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, November 3, 2011

MY OBSESSIVENESS TOWARDS BIGBANG

You may not or you may know that I'm one big fan of Big Bang,a South Korea boy band.I'm start to know them when I was in form 3(15 years old-->2007) which that time I got my first MP3 from my parents.Without knowing what songs I click for download,I first listen to a nice Korean songs from the MP3 called 'Lies'

'Lies' is the first song from them that makes Big Bang named was a hit in the whole Korea and overseas at that time when it was released in 2007.I was very thankful to listen to this song for the first I definitely fall in love with it for the first time.I start to find and dig more information about them.Then I declare myself as a VIP(Big Bang Fanclub name) means Very Important Person.That value their fans so much~

This year,after 2 years been quiet from the Korean entertainment industry(they are busy promoting in Japan in the meantime),they're back again with single 'Tonight" which top most of Korean charts,mobile downloads and albums sold..I was very happy coz I missed them so much till I cry my heart out.Recently,3 of the members came to Malaysia for Korean Music Wave 2011 Live in Malaysia which are GD,TOP and Seungri.I said to myself that I must go no matter what!

Now,they are competing for the BELFAST(MTV EMA AWARD in WORLDWIDE ACT Category) for the final results!Are the problems that had after the comebacks and 4th November which is TOP Birthday,I want them to win the award and perform again as 5 members onstage!I really want them to win this awards coz I missed them so much!

Please vote for them asia.mtvema.com/vote in worldwide act!Let them win and perform as 5 again!Good luck!

Today,they were spotted as 5 at the airport to head on to BELFAST!


So it is already 5 years since I've been their fans and will be till forever!

UPDATED : THEY WON!OMG!!SO EXCITEDDD!!THEY BEAT BRITNEY SPEARS AND THEIR TOTAL VOTES ALSO BYPASS JUSTIN BIEBER!MUAHAHAHA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D